What do you want to find?

Welcome to my AS Level Media blog! I have been keeping up to date with all my progress featured on this blog and have endeavoured to use as much detail as possible! Alongside my blog, I have a blue portfolio of which holds some of my main storyboards and ideas for each of the tasks set by our teacher. I intend both the blog and my portfolio to be crammed full of ideas and information. Enjoy!




On the Sidebar, from the months presented choose September. Scroll to the bottom of the page and this will bring you to the beginning of my journey.


Wednesday 5 October 2011

Blue Book Work

Today in the lesson we carried on our analysis of the Psycho film. We left it just before the famous shower scene. We are studying Hitchcock and his distinct directing and editing style.

I got my Blue coursework book for Media today, and had to catch up with work I missed from the last lesson.
I included a Title page with visual aids as well as text, still fitting with the 'Horror' or 'Thriller' genre. On the second page, I included my work from a previous lesson which was titled 'What is Horror?'. This gave me a better understanding of the genre in general, as well as researching what other people thought towards the genre. I looked into certain films to help my knowledge and understanding, of classic features and characteristics, expand a little further.
My third page featured a 'Horror Timeline' which featured horror films over a period of time. Starting with 'Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde' (1913), then 'The Curse Of Frankenstein' (1957), before going onto 'Alien' (1979), to 'Evil Dead II' (1987), and then to 'The Ring' (2002), before finally reaching 'Insiduous' (2010).

No comments:

Post a Comment