What do you want to find?

Welcome to my AS Level Media blog! I have been keeping up to date with all my progress featured on this blog and have endeavoured to use as much detail as possible! Alongside my blog, I have a blue portfolio of which holds some of my main storyboards and ideas for each of the tasks set by our teacher. I intend both the blog and my portfolio to be crammed full of ideas and information. Enjoy!




On the Sidebar, from the months presented choose September. Scroll to the bottom of the page and this will bring you to the beginning of my journey.


Monday 7 November 2011

Preliminary Task

We completed the preliminary task within a couple of days of filming. We decided the location best suited to our chosen genre was the art corridor as it was dark and cold when unoccupied. It wasn't completely isolated, and we had some background noise which included people talking and walking down paralell corridors, as well as doors closing and natural sounds like the wind. Although natural factors were kept to a minimum as we were filming inside, we had some difficulties with the equipment as I personally had no idea how to use it.
On a positive note, the people we chose to be featured in the opening were very focused on what they had to do and which bits to mainly focus on.
The overall view of our prelim task final video was very clear and concise as to what we were trying to imply to the audience that the first person we see is in trouble and is chased down the corridor as in to reinforce this.
We edited our video with the chosen 'horror' genre in mind, and made certain aspects literally pop out of the screen.
Below is a link to Youtube with the final version of our prelim task.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgBXlIuMTvOk&h=CAQGaDrOw

No comments:

Post a Comment