What do you want to find?

Welcome to my AS Level Media blog! I have been keeping up to date with all my progress featured on this blog and have endeavoured to use as much detail as possible! Alongside my blog, I have a blue portfolio of which holds some of my main storyboards and ideas for each of the tasks set by our teacher. I intend both the blog and my portfolio to be crammed full of ideas and information. Enjoy!




On the Sidebar, from the months presented choose September. Scroll to the bottom of the page and this will bring you to the beginning of my journey.


Wednesday 28 December 2011

Sound

Emma Wylie was chosen in our group to be the sound director for our Horror opening. Although we wanted to have everyones opinion, we thought that seeing as Emma had the most experience with music and was capable of playing the guitar, that she should be majorly in charge of applying it to our piece. We spent about half an hour to fortyfive minutes sitting and listening to different sections of music that Emma already had. Myself and Georgia also looked into a sound website where we could download and use sounds which had already been created i.e. a door slamming. Luckily Emma also found some Harry Potter music (unrecognisable sections) and a few pieces of which she recorded in year 11 as a ‘Horror music task’. As a group, we all decided some aspects of the music fit our piece and that they would be seen as effective – alongside fitting into the relevant area in which our film needed music.

Once we had applied this music to our piece and had cut it down to the right length to fit into the film equally, we also decided we could play some melodies to fill in gaps we had left.

No comments:

Post a Comment