What do you want to find?

Welcome to my AS Level Media blog! I have been keeping up to date with all my progress featured on this blog and have endeavoured to use as much detail as possible! Alongside my blog, I have a blue portfolio of which holds some of my main storyboards and ideas for each of the tasks set by our teacher. I intend both the blog and my portfolio to be crammed full of ideas and information. Enjoy!




On the Sidebar, from the months presented choose September. Scroll to the bottom of the page and this will bring you to the beginning of my journey.


Sunday 11 December 2011

Main Task Planning

In our lesson, we have started storyboarding our idea and almost got to the last frame/shot. We all discussed equally and fairly as a group, and even dedicated one of our free periods to the planning process. We were constantly bouncing ideas off each other and deciding which shots were best. We each copied the version roughly so that we could draw all the pictures and write it up in neat at home.


We decided on a name for our group - Cage Productions
This came about via our initials of our names - Catherine, Akshay, Georgia, Emma.
We will include this in our opening somehow, possibly in the opening credits.
We also brainstormed many name ideas and finally decided on 'Mother of Pearl'.

Our basic plot:-

Emma has recently moved into an old house.
There was a little girl who lived there called Pearl who died in the 80's.
This girl haunts Emma and mysterious happenings go on in the house.
Emma then gets possessed.

Our idea fits the Horror genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment