What do you want to find?

Welcome to my AS Level Media blog! I have been keeping up to date with all my progress featured on this blog and have endeavoured to use as much detail as possible! Alongside my blog, I have a blue portfolio of which holds some of my main storyboards and ideas for each of the tasks set by our teacher. I intend both the blog and my portfolio to be crammed full of ideas and information. Enjoy!




On the Sidebar, from the months presented choose September. Scroll to the bottom of the page and this will bring you to the beginning of my journey.


Wednesday 14 September 2011

Camera Angles














This camera angle is an over the shoulder shot of my younger sister opening her birthday presents.

This gives a personal view of what the person is seeing. It looks like a happy time as birthdays are a celebration, and also the colours are generally quite girly and cheery. The point of view from the camera's angle could definitely symbolise jealousy. The fact that you can't see any of the figures expressions maybe symbolises that there is a mutual feeling of glee in the atmosphere seeing as its a celebration of growing older.

The picture could have been taken from a frontal view which would have given you perhaps too much information or influences as to what the person/people are feeling. This could have ruined the whole feeling of the image, and ruin the mystery surrounding the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment